Saturday, March 10, 2012

Duhai hati, tolonglah berhenti bermuram durja. Homesick.

Hello & Assalamualaikum.
This is a really personal post, and if you're uncomfortable at the prospect of reading depressing, saddening thoughts that will drown you to the depths of boredom and annoyance, I suggest you Ctrl-W right now when you have the chance. I've lost mine.

My first week--well, almost?--at a new school was full of emotional instability, still continuing...with no intention of stopping so far. I wish it would. Nostalgia can inflict a lot of emotional pain, and it hurts me badly. Real badly.
There had been such a lot of new experiences of which I haven't thought about. I've climbed Bukit Besar in KT twice in a day during the orientation, and that was so so exhilarating! I've acted as a bad-tempered first wife and gained applause (Hahah. You can't believe how embarrassing that was, though). I've learned a lot of cool sports-house war-cries which sounded pretty neat. I like the one based on the Mr.Saxobeat rhythm. Heheee~

Still, sadness still overwhelms me terribly, and affects me a lot. Worse than the other second-intakes, from my observation. They cry on the first day, and it ends there. And they go on with their lives. Me? I didn't cry on the first day. But it went on and on during the second day until the fourth, and I'm trying to keep my emotions in balance. Maybe I'll try for another few weeks. If it doesn't subside.....

I missed SMK Mak Lagam terribly.
To the smallest details, for goodness sake! My bouts of homesickness (yes, I call my longing for my old school homesickness because...I consider Tesmal my second home where I have stayed happily..shared hopes and dreams...you know, all the mushy-mushy stuff) hit me straight through the deepest pit of my heart. Even during classes. Well I do try to distract myself. But somehow, there must be something that reminds me of my old school and then I feel my eyes prick with tears. . . and   k a b o o o o s h !

thank you Photobooth & Picnik. </3

Still, I've only been there for 4 days, and it's all probably normal to get all weepy and teary-eyed like this. Maybe something good will come out of it, InshaAllah. Dear heart, have faith and strength.
La tahzan, inallaha ma'ana.

Guys, don't forget me. Life hasn't been the same without you.
PS. Will sit through exams after the hols. 
OH COME ON, DO I HAVE TO SIT THROUGH THEM TWICE?! This. Is. So. Not. Awesome. At all! ><"

2 comments: