Saturday, December 1, 2012

eh-eh

Assalamualaikum & good evening to everyone.

Today is the 1st of December. Which means that I'll have exactly 30 days to reach the 31st of December. And by the tomorrow of 31st December, technically I'll be seventeen. And when I'll be seventeen, there lies one of the Malaysian teenager's greatest academic battles:

SPM.

Seeeeeee I've put that word finely uppercased, extra-large and bolded just to be precise.
Haih, I can't believe I'm getting older. No one gets younger by the day. People may look younger as time passes, nowadays, but that's because of the miraculous but haraam use of Botox, Restylane, collagen injects, hair dyes, hair extensions, blahblahblah to superficially maintain the beauty of the physiognomy. But despite that, time's winged chariot will always stride ahead and their superficial notions of so-called beauty shall plummet into a great rubble. Such is the foolishness of the human race. All that blooms shall wither. Even the most exquisite, velvety petals of the beautiful Rosa centifolia would fall to the ground and finally be decomposed by saprophytic bacteria with their vesicles of lysosomal enzymes.

Right. I'm getting a little carried away.
As I am saying, I am getting older and I'm going to sit for my SPM exams next year.
A notion that is quite frightening for me. And the other 96's, for the matter.

So yeah I should cut down on my looooong onlining habits and back up on Form Four Chemistry, which I suck at, big-time. And the other subjects too because no subject is ever less of importance. But because I'm not so partial to Chemistry, I have to put a little more emphasis on that subject until I nail it.  Along with the other subjects. I'll do my best, insha-Allah.

I couldn't say "There's nothing to it", because there's a lot to it, it's not a simple feat to accomplish. And with that, I'll effectuate the damnedest.

No comments:

Post a Comment