Wednesday, November 30, 2011

times change

I don't want to be stuck in the same old, same old
so .. I've changed my blog template. It only took an hour and a half to edit cause I'm not too keen on making those complex tutorials and blahblahblah. And I'm satisfied with it, despite the fact that it's just plain white and featureless and basically blah. ( i like the word blah. ehehehe )
Anyway, that's it, I guess.
Hmm .. tomorrow my sister's coming back from war ( aka SPM ). To be honest, I did miss her but I won't tell her exactly that cause she'll get all smug about it. Anyway can't wait for her to come home! ^___^
Oh and tomorrow's December 1. PMR results are coming out at the last week of the month. Let's pray for our success, PMR candidates .. there's still time. Insya-Allah we'll get astoundingly excellent results.

No comments:

Post a Comment