Friday, December 2, 2011

heartfelt

Hard to me to talk about my feelings here. but I gotta let it out sometime.
Crush. Heartbreak. Lost sense of belonging.
Remember how stupid I was. Hopes. Dreams. All melded.
But .. it didn't account for anything. A total letdown.
Danced in the air of bliss, when suddenly all hope crashed into a vat of bitter loss.
I lived a fantasy created by the mind that knows not.

Damn right it is. But life is too priceless to waste it all with some guy who probably doesn't even care.

But anyway, every cloud has a silver lining. For me, we shouldn't rush in all this lovey-dovey business, that could simply wait until we have summoned full-fledged maturity of the mind and soul. The teenage soul is reckless. Calm it down.

Before we start a relationship with other people, we should see to our relationship to Allah, so it wouldn't be neglected. and I must admit .. it has been neglected...


"So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me."
[Quran, 2:152]

If we look back to our actions, we simply surrender ourselves to so-called "love", yet we ignore most of His commands...... that's not right, is it? It's not.
I don't oppose love. It's subjective, relative, means something different to different people. I mean, we still love our parents, our siblings, our relatives, our friends, rest of the world, right? It's a part of our humanity. But most importantly, we must love Allah, our Creator. And prove that we do love Him. Action speaks louder than words, and talking is easier than doing.
Reminding myself, the one who constantly forgets. And others who read this as well.
If you think I'm not good enough to give advice, then so be it. I'm not good enough. I'm not a perfect Muslimah, and I'm trying to be a better person. 

And well, back to the story. Just because someone is gone from our life, it doesn't mean that our life is a ruin. Rather than reminiscing the ones that have left, appreciate the ones that are still there.


I'm sorry if I have offended others with this post. Love is such a controversial issue.
But I think I'm still hardly making any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment