Friday, December 16, 2011

How Do I Live Without You?

I must admit that the post title is quite jiwang?
Haha. But .. umh .. this jiwang has a meaning! Wahahaha.
( seriously, no jiwang has no meaning. That's the point of berjiwang, isn't it? To relish uttered words with heart and soul? Note the word jiwa = soul in jiwang. Rightright? Hehehe I'm just being nonsensical anyway! )

Right, I'm straying away from the main point.
You know the song How Do I Live by Trisha Yearwood?




It was also sung by LeAnn Rimes though, but I like T.Y.'s version better. No offense to LAR's fans though, I adore her as much as you do, but not when she sings that particular song, winkwink ;)
The song's a little oldie, released in 1994. I prefer songs from the 90s and back, as compared to the early 21st century stuff--well, as in now! There are great singers in this time, but yeah I prefer the old gold. Cause old songs usually have a deeper meaning, accompanied with rich voices. Ahhh... nowadays most singers opt for autotune. And sing about pretty much the same stuff. And with all the techno, remixes and whatsoever, I feel that music is losing its real meaning. Sigh....
(But I don't diss it completely. I like rap, note the music playing on my blog anyway. I Tried, by Bone Thugs & Harmony, released in 2007. ^__^)

And again things are starting to spiral to another topic. Seriously I don't know why. Hehehe.
Anyway, I was talking about How Do I Live by Trisha Yearwood/LeAnn Rimes.
The lyrics are awesome! But honestly this song is more dedicated to a leaving lover, I guess.
But we could live without them. Our hope of life will only be destroyed .. when .. we leave out Allah in our lives.
Am I right? He is the Great Creator of everything that exists today, yesterday and tomorrow, holds the reins of our lives completely, and controls our destiny. Everything we have, is His.
So I've modified some of the lyrics.
Original song belongs to the original composers and singers :)

Allah,
How do I get through?
One night without You
If I had to live without You
What kind of life would that be?


Oh I need You in my heart, need You to hold
You're my world, my heart, my soul
If You ever leave, ya Allah,
You would take away everything good in my life


Without You,
There will be no sun in my sky
There will be no love in my life
There'd be no world left for me


If you ever leave me, Ya Allah, you would
take away everything real in my life ..

Okay I'm not really eager to put the whole lyrics, anyway, coz it pretty much repeats the same thing all over again. But the lyrics are deep, right?? And they fit! *eyes sparkling*

don't laugh. this is my Facebook display photo :)



So I think that's it. Wassalam! :)
PS. PMR results are coming out in less than a week. Can you hear my heart go beep beep? Okay that's not appropriate, beepbeep is like so Kim Possible (yes I like KP very much, thank youuuu)--or an incoming text message. Umm maybe my heart sounds a lot more like beating drums. I guess that sounds better.
Pray for my success in getting straight A's, ameen. And for those third-formers reading this, I wish you all the best. Insha-Allah we will all succeed! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment