Saturday, February 4, 2012

Maybe I'm going a little too fast?

Soalan matematik tambahan adalah seperti lingkaran benang yang berselirat, sesungguhnya untuk mencari punca utamanya adalah dengan menenangkan fikiran dan perasaan, seterusnya cuba menarik simpulan satu persatu dengan sabar.

Assalamualaikum. OK I made up that sentence above. It's not a quote from a renowned person, it's something that I've made up on the way home, in the bus. I was actually done with my Addmaths homework, and I was pretty satisfied with my work (but I didn't check the answers so I don't know whether they're right or wrong, lol) and so this set of sentences/phrases jumped in my mind out of nowhere.
Dude, even additional maths makes me go philosophical all of a sudden.

Right right. Now what am I supposed to talk about next?
............
* insert the sounds of singing crickets here *
............
er,

AHA! Lightbulb moment!

I think I've gone a little too far with the lightbulb. Anyway let's see ... ummmmmm
Yeah, I'm at home.
Of course I'm home. Where else would I be blogging right now? And there's been some happenings, but then I'm too lazy to make a long long post so I guess I'll just tell a few.

First, there was the gruelling, painstaking cross-country race.
Ah, makes me tired just thinking about it, eh? My limbs were stiff for a week, like there are rocks attached to my joints and tendons. Every movement of my feet consists of dragging, heaving, the works. And as for my achievement in the competition, let's just say it's a great downscale from the good top ten I've got last year (I mean, that was fair enough. We only needed to compete with the girls from our own form. But this year the competitions pretty intense, with the fifth-formers who happen to be really really really good runners).
Another thing, let's just say OH YEAH I'M PRETTY RELIEVED because the people who aced this cross-country race had to compete for the district levels and the training is complete exhaustion. Plus it takes up most of our rest-and-relaxation time during the weekdays, which is from 5 to 6 p.m. Fuhfuh, so tiring. I wouldn't be able to cope, I'm never the one who knows time management like the back of my hand.

And to think,
to think!
That my good great awesome friend whom I always sing 'Gurindam Jiwa' with, is leaving me out in the cold.
Literally. February showers make our dorm--or basically, the whole school--feel like Alaska. A wetter version of Alaska, that is, but Alaska nonetheless! Sheltered in the sanctum of Asma' (er, that's the name of my dorm.), curled in the warmth of my blanket, mmmmmm what a good evening nap. Ohoho :D

Eh, er, what was I saying again?
Right, what I'm trying to say is that Siti Fatonah,
my good great awesome friend whom I always sing 'Gurindam Jiwa' with ..
my wonderful dorm-mate for 1 year and 30 days & class-mate for 2 years and 30 days ..
the person who always has a song to sing / lyrical phrase to go with the situation ..
the person who accompanies me at the back line of the choral speaking group ..
the person who always has something pretty interesting to say .. 
the person who remembers funny TV commercials ..
the person whom I see first when I wake up in the morning .. (well, her bed is in front of mine?)

eh eh muka aiiii :P

and most of all, the friend who's always been by my side and never left,
is finally going to make her mark somewhere else.
.. DUUDE! I couldn't sing 'Gurindam Jiwa' all by meself, it's a duet. And I couldn't think of anyone else who'd be actually willing to sing this good old song with me.
And if I could, it wouldn't be the same...
* teardrop *
Anyhow.. I should just take the fate in acceptance, even as hard it might be to do so.. and borrow Adele's words ..
I wish nothing but the best for you

And I guess I could carry a tune without slipping too much,
so okay Tonah! You'd better visualize me singing this with my hair flying around, wringing the clothes at the sink, wearing my dark brown sweatpants and a damp white t-shirt.
* clears throat *

tuai padi antara masak
esok jangan .... layu-layuan
intai kami antara nampak
esok jangan .... rinduuu-rinduannn (you can imagine me doing this tunelessly, bahaha)

anak cina pasang lukahh
lukah dipasang ..... di tanjung jati
di dalam hati takkan ku lupa
bagai rambut tersimpul mati ...

batang selasih permainan budak ..
daun selasih .... dimakan kuda ..
bercerai kasih .. talak tiadaaa
seribu tahun ..... kembali juga ~

Mm, good song ain't it? I love it.
And the memory of you, while singing this, makes it even more special :")
( OH NO THE TEARS ARE COMING )( THIS IS SO BAD )
sniff sniff.
Greaaaaaat, now I'm actually crying. And laughing. At the same time.
I hope I'm not qualified to enrol in mental asylum though..

di sini jua memori tercipta
walau seketika terjalin kasih kita
mungkin di sini kita kan berpisah
kenangan bersama takkan kulupa

I'm doing a lot of singing in the crack of the morning, that's for sure =__="
Sorry. Hope you (referring to anyone anyone who reads this post) don't mind. You haven't heard me in the shower yet :P
...and I guess my voice is worse in there. Hahaha.

So I guess this is the end of my post, I've got plenty of homework going on here and it's because of this blog I'm abandoning them temporarily. Tsk tsk tsk ~

C'est la vie, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment